Reflections
[html]
OOC: "Would you like me to immortalize your wonderful form upon my parchment." Classic line there. XD Words: 278

Her lucky day? Surely nothing could top yesterday, when she'd been given a horse and an invitation into a foreign pack to top it off. Still, it sounded like today she was going to be immortalerised or something. Which sounded pretty good, too. With this declaration, the artist gave her hand a quite charming kiss and then murmured further into her ear. She mock-fanned the air with her free hand, pretending to slump backwards a little as if overcome by the effusive and appreciative behaviour of the man, before teetering back upright and bringing the same hand onto her hip in a far more truculent manner. "Hey, I can hear ya! We just met, you know!" she protested, but her smile showed she was enjoying the attention as much as he was enjoying performing his flamboyantly worded speech. "You mean you wanna draw me into a picture?" she clarified, one brow lowering as she turned her head sideways rather quizzically, and then seemed to come to some decision as she nodded with a smooth smile forming once more. "That sounds like fun." She would be able to see herself, and clearer than a dark reflection in polished obsidian. She liked the idea. "What have I got to do?" If it meant sitting still... well, she could certainly do that. It sounded relaxing enough. If she had to hold a pose, that could be more of a challenge. She was already tired enough from all the walking and riding. Still, if the 'experience of his skill' was as good as he made out, then it would be worth it.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread