where beasts roam the world in arrogant fashion
[html]

Folding her hands behind her back, Bleach returned Tayui's warm smile with a grin of her own. As her interview progressed, the woman became more and more interested in her potential life ahead. Her role, whatever that would turn out to be, in Shadowed Sun was beginning to appear like a dramatic change, and therefore a challenge. She would be required to devote time and energy to sharing her hard-learned secrets and tricks. While it was obvious that she had a social and cordial (albeit eccentric) nature, the Russian lady was ill-disposed towards those, especially of tender age, whose minds were as absent as a whore's virginity. Naivety, too, drove Bleach out of her skull. Yet there wasn't a trace of artlessness in the white leader's even and intelligent gaze. Perhaps it wouldn't be too trying to share a bit of her knowledge after all.
"Aye, that is true," she said. "So long as my students aren't a pain in the arse, I'd be glad to share some of my learnings." She smiled to show that she was only half serious. Then, after a moment, she figured she might as well relinquish her name. "I am Bleach, by the way. Bleach Evers."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread