where beasts roam the world in arrogant fashion
[html]
http://i25.tinypic.com/14y5pg6.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat: no-repeat; width: 494px; border: 1px solid #fff; outline: 1px solid #9A9A9A; background-color: #68D6EB;">
     Very yay! c: And you can reply if you like, or this thread can be archived.

A ghost in the system, and angel on the stairs.
     Tayui almost smirked, smiling lopsidedly as Bleach explained her rationale. A change of scenery. That might be the case for some who had stumbled upon Shadowed Sun, but for Tayui, it was like entering an alternate version of Jaded Shadows. It was no surprise that she had chosen a mountain and surrounding area to form a pack when the last one she had been in had inhabited the entire mountain. Whether she had consciously or unconsciously chosen it, it was her new home, possibly even Bleach's, now.

"So I guess I don't have to ask you if you'll stick around then," she replied with a cheeky laugh. "Since you're new, you'll be ranked as Periokoi; a subordinate rank. If you do well, you'll be promoted according. I'd encourage you to try to get a co-rank that reflects your skills- if you're interested, you could try for the co-rank position of Medic." She paused. "The other leader here is Pilot Haddon, another with a white pelt. You're free to use the library in the pack- it has some books you might find to be of use. I can show you where that is, if you like."

Welcome to 'Souls!

Hey, welcome to 'Souls. You've just joined the craziest bunch of wolf roleplayers on the vast internet. If you haven't done so already, you should check out the RP Guide for detailed information about our werewolves and other general role playing information.

Now that you're accepted, you need to do two things:

___1. Make your first IC post within five days.

___2. Update your profile with a bit of background information on your character.

You can also start saving up Word of the Day points toward titles and icons and cool stuff. Check out the Open Threads and Thread Requests forum for people looking to roleplay. You can post random out of character chat in the OOC Garbage with us, too.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread