Joining
Character Name: Trent

Character Birthdate: 10-01-2009 (almost 2)

Species: 50% coyote, 50% grey wolf

Is your character a Luperci?: Yes (but he is not too consciously aware of it yet, if that's allowed)

Other 'Souls Characters: (List other active characters here. Not required for new members.) None! :3

How you found 'Souls?: (Not required for returning or current members.) Seen 'm around for the past 10 years, figured it was due time to make a character. Wink

Are you joining a pack?: IF, CD, AW, CdM, CdA, AT, SL, InH, CDC, or Loner Loner; I'm not sure where I'll chuck Trent here yet, so I'll just discover this IC.

If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?: -- (not joining one yet, figuring this out ICly)

Character profile or three writing examples: (Link to your character's profile OR embed three roleplaying examples. REMEMBER: the Appearance, Biography, and Personality sections should be 200+ words. If you opt to provide roleplay samples, they should be 200+ words.) Since his profile isn't filled in entirely since I'll do that as I go along with him, here are some examples from my most long-term and active character online: Liyano's post log at Wild wolf society ^^ Every thread in the log has him in it. Let me know if you need anything more. Smile

Messages In This Thread