commune
((WC:268))

The she-wolf in front of his raised an eyebrow, and he mirrored the movement unconsciously. "And what if there is?" He shrugged, grinning crookedly, his deep pools of amber almost seeming to laugh. "I don't know. Was just being curious is all." Semi-mindful of the lesson from Amy, he surreptitiously scanned the area. The fiery looking woman didn't seem to harbor any shadows, but that didn't mean he was going to be stupid like he was with Amy.

"What is someone as pretty as you doing so far away from supposed civilization? Though I have to admit it is rather nice out here, if you ignore all the burned wastelands you had to cross to get here." It had been quite the adventure, too. It was fascinating to see the damage from the fire, and to know he could cause something like that himself. And, oh, how he wanted to. He wanted to burn something, just to see how it felt to cause so much mayhem and destruction.

His eyes traveled the woman's form, though not in a licentious way; he wasn't really looking for sexual gratification. And besides, something told him this woman would be worse than Amy in some manner, even if it was temperament rather than her sanity or lack thereof. She somehow looked like someone who had been there, and done that too.

After a moment of guarded study, he introduced himself. "I'm Liam, a wanderer looking for a home. But don't worry, I ain't out to steal yours." He winked teasingly, referring to the den looking place she was pushing dirt out of.

Messages In This Thread