Delivery
[html]

Word Count » 000OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa, of course, would pass on this information to the higher levels of the pack until the information lay at The Boss and The Auxiliary's feet. It seemed only a fair thing to do, after all this woman had proven to be efficient and reliable throughout the transaction. Although reliability needed to be tested over several exchanges before she could make an educated guess. 'I shall pass on word to whomever I can in my home' she said. Odessa had planned to add that she had been a good partner in the trade but she did not, no doubt this woman needed nothing to fuel her arrogance. Not that Odessa had seen it, but she assumed one with such wording held herself favourable over others. Odessa knew this personally, because even though she was mousy and quiet within Salsola she held herself taller and stronger when gracing the borders.

After all she had ties to the leadership, her aunt was second in command. While there may have been no blood tie between them, Odessa still looked up to this woman as she looked up to her uncle and Salvia. A slight wind blew on Odessa's back, hitting the scarred Hand of Eris there and sending shivers up her spine. But how proud she was to bear this mark, the agony she had undergone to get it. She hadn't been able to sleep on her back for ages. But how proud she was. It was something that forever tied her to Salsola, something that went far below flesh level, all the way into one's soul.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread