remain in this space
[html]
<style type="text/css">
.blaise{padding:10px; border: 4px double #ddd; background:#D1D1D1; text-align:justify; color: #551A8B; font-family:georgia; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.blaise b {text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #000; color:#71C671;}
</style>

blaise
sweet berries ready for two ghosts are no different than you

Her forehead prickled a little bit where Artemis kissed and she giggled joyfully at the funny, happy feeling. Everyone in Crimson Dreams was so nice! Her mother had told her that there were some very bad wolves in the world and she was sure to encounter many of them as she grew up. Blaise would not believe it. She hadn't met one bad wolf in her entire short life, and that was enough to convince her that she never would.

Hmm... She narrowed her eyes slightly, thinking. Unless her mother was in the mood, she usually played by herself, exploring the forest around the cabin, making up stories based on the books her mother had read to her. She knew only two kinds of playing that involved mutliple wolves: tag and hide-and-go-seek. Tag was a lot of fun, but the snow was too deep for running, and she didn't feel much like running anyway. That left one option. I know! she cried shrilly and with a smile, very excited. Hide-an'-seek. I c'ose my eyes, you hide. Blaise nudged the silver girl as she spoke, stood abruptly, and went toward the stairs of the porch to begin counting.

ghosts are now waiting for you, are you dreaming?

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread