Good News
Shiloh hugged Kiara gingerly and licked her forehead softly. "I will protect you. I love you Kiara. I can't lose you. You are part of my heart. I don't know if i could take you not being here. You mean so much me and the family. You are family," she said softly as she held Kiara as close as her stomach would allow her. She knew that Kiara would need her and Sarian close now that she was healing. Shiloh laughed at Kiara's distaste. "Would you rather be in pain? Some distaste is better then pain." Shiloh said with a smile. She knew Kiara needed sk thing else to life her spirits and Shiloh knew what would.

"My friend. I know you fear that you will become like me but know deep down you are not going to shift. I tested your blood. She didn't infect you," she said with a smile. She knew the tea would make Kiara tired and shuffled some, grabbing the furs she didn't cut up to make a bed for her in the corner she had been sleeping in. "I need you to lay down so i can finish cleaning your wounds," she said with a gently touch to Kiara's side

Messages In This Thread