The Ties that Bind
[html]

Zalen Damaichu

Word Count → 379 :: OOC.

It was not long before a Luperci male arrived, trotted towards them on two legs. Zalen immediately noticed his major flaws; a missing arm and a blind eye. Interesting, this must not be the leader of the pack, Zalen could tell by the way he held himself, but the male greeted them kindly and Zalen nodded back gently. The male asked what he could do for them and Zalen stepped forward, My mate and I have come here to speak to the leadership of Ichika no Ho-en. He did not go further than this, for he would rather tell all the details to the leaders themselves rather than a subordinate member. He did however give the male a gentle smile, one that was somewhat apologetic for him not expounding more on the reason why he and Titania had so suddenly appeared.

Luckily though, it was not long before the arrival of what was a leader, Zalen could immediately tell from the grace in which the monochromatic woman carried herself, even while fully pregnant. Zalen’s tail began to wag furiously, for a pregnant female was a glorious thing to behold, and the promise of future pups was always something to celebrate, even if she was not a member of his own pack. After she greeted her comrade with an elegant bow, she turned to him and Titania and greeted them. Zalen lowered his head to respectfully, Greetings, I am Zalen Damaichu and this is my mate Titania Moonsong. We have come under a banner of peace to Ichika no Ho-en to seek favor with its leadership. This was when he raised his head again, crisp green eyes meeting the exotic ruby orbs of the Ryu, We have settled a territory to your North, it is the pack New Dawn, and wish to build a relationship of trust and friendship with our new neighbor.

He then glanced over to Titania, to see what she had to say, before looking back at the two gathered Ichika members. They were not what he had expected, but he hadn’t really suspected anything. A male wolf who had been forever marred by what life had given him and a ebony and ivory wolfess with child as a leader. Zalen felt confident with in this meeting.

<style>
.Zalensanta-box {background-image:url(http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... _scopy.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; width:316px; height:630px; float:left; margin:3px; }
.Zalensanta {font-family:'times new roman', times, serif; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing:0px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px;}
.Zalensanta p.ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:12px; text-align:justify; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.Zalensanta p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.Zalensanta .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.Zalensanta p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:10px 5px;}
.Zalensanta b {letter-spacing:1px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:-.05em;}
.Zalensanta p b:before {content:open-quote;}
.Zalensanta p b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread