There's gotta be a better way...
[html]

Word Count :: 394 Here comes the awkward. xD

She'd said yes! Gunnar had never been so estatic before. Then again, he'd never actually gotten what he'd wanted before, either. And the night before last, his beautiful princess had agreed to marry him.

Why had his mother discouraged such feelings?

Still, with a proud triumpth beating in the back of his head, the hybrid boy couldn't find anything wrong with anything. The mornings since had been brighter, happier, the days had been warmer and even the work had been easier. His hunting the night before had brought back a decent sized doe, much to his delight. Nothing could possibly make him upset. Nothing.

Except...

Fia will probably want to make sure everyone in her family comes to the wedding... but what about Lorenzo? He remembered the girl's brother quite clearly. He'd glared and sulked at the party, and though he hadn't paid it any attention at the time, it had all been pointed towards his sister's date. Gunnar had upset him and he could understand why; the Knights were all a very tight-knit family. Lorenzo probably thinks I'm no good for her...

So, he'd decided to try and make things right between himself and his bride-to-be's brother. After all, they'd be family soon, right? They were already co-members in a pack, but stepping into the family through marriage was a big deal... right?

He found himself at the other male's door, not really sure of himself for once. A hand hovered to knock, but he couldn't find it in himself to actually make any sound. ...he's bound to rip my throat out if I get on his bad side... but I could take him, right? Fia would kill me if I hurt her brother, though... With a heavy, rough sigh, he let his head drop forward, irritation finally nipping at him.

...here goes nothing. He murmured as he finally brought his hand down to trum the door firmly, returning it to his pocket shortly after and righting himself to wait. Why does Fia's family have to be so damn terrifying? Gah. Why couldn't she be an only child? Through his troubled, annoying thoughts, he forced a casual smile and slouch, a tell-tale sign that whatever he was doing was in his spare time and not at all work related. A casual visit. That was all.

Coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.gunnar2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WSICI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#665f5a; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a09994; font-family:Rokkitt, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #a09994; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.gunnar2 b {color:#a1b7c4; }
.gunnar2 p { text-align:justify; text-indent:10px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.gunnar2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.gunnar2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunnar2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread