There's gotta be a better way...
[html]

Word Count :: 240 Cryptic..

Enzo made for a very, very intimidating man. When that finger was pointed and the warning spoken, Gunnar felt a twinge of fear in the back of his mind, real fear and not just nerves. He stared at the hand as the male spoke, but then eyes went up to look his mate's brother in the eye, seriousness taking over and pushing the awkward feelings he'd felt away. He waited a moment, then lifted his chin a bit.

I hope you'll be the first to strike me should I ever go back on my promise. His voice had steadied into a serious tone, one befitting talk of suicide or war. I'll never break her trust in me. I'll never take her forgranted. Then, his eyes fell.

You can count on it. She's all I've got now. I've lost too much in the past to risk losing her, for anything or anyone. He hoped the taller male would understand the dreary words, a sort of unspoken vow that he'd protect and cherish what he had in Fia; not just a lover, but a family, a wife, a best friend and a future. Fia was everything to him now, as much as the old Gunnar would've hated to admit it. And if I do forget my blessings, I want you to be the one that 'reminds' me. He looked back up at the male with an expression of cryptic honesty.

Coding by the Mentors!

<style>
.gunnar2 { background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/WSICI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#665f5a; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:275px 0px 10px 0px; color:#a09994; font-family:Rokkitt, georgia, serif; font-size:13px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #a09994; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.gunnar2 b {color:#a1b7c4; }
.gunnar2 p { text-align:justify; text-indent:10px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.gunnar2 p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:400px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
.gunnar2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.gunnar2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread