Mordecai de Fonte
OCC: Np! Big Grin /// WC: 323

<style type="text/css">

.MORDECAI-GNOMES b {color:#ffffff; font-weight:bolder;}
.MORDECAI-GNOMES b:before { content:open-quote;}
.MORDECAI-GNOMES b:after { content: close-quote;}
.MORDECAI-GNOMES p {padding:5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
</style>

I found a—no… that’s a patch of grass, he thought glumly, though not discouraged. For a moment, he thought he saw the top of an elf’s hat, but it turned out to be blades of grass poking from under a bush. With a huff, he raised his head, and plunged it once more into the undergrowth. It did not hurt to double check, especially if it was an elf. Maybe elves can turn into grass when they are scared? Don’t be afraid, little elfy, I’m not here to hurt you, he called into the plant, head still poked into it as his eyes searched for the small, elusive creature, I’m a nice wolf, I don’t live in twolegger houses or anything like that. He talked with such certainty; he really did expect that it would come into existence because he did not live like the modern Luperci.

When the small voice spoke behind him, he did pay much mind to it, and replied simply, Looking for an elf. I think he might be scared of me. It took him a second to realize that he was not alone, and for a joyous moment thought it was the elf, coming out of his hiding place. Mordecai pulled himself out of the bushes, to find a small pup staring at him. Oh, well, you’re not an elf, the boy mused the obvious to himself. He felt a little disappointed that it was not an elf, but he did not remain so for long; he loved puppies anyway, so finding her was just as fine as finding an elf.

What’s your name? My name is Mordecai, he told the smaller girl, his tail wagging in a friendly gesture and tongue momentarily lolling out of the corner of his maw, ruining any image that he could be hostile. Do you live around here? Tell me, are there any trolls here? Or, any fairies, maybe?

Believing without seeing.

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread