Sky could use a friend. D:

I hate you.

You love me.

Get out of my head.

You don't want me to leave.

You've ruined everything.

I've saved you again.

SHUT UP!

More shattered glass, this time, the mirror in her bedroom. The nice, big, rare vanity. She'd been glaring into it all morning, trying to find that face she knew from her dreams, the dark mask Sanja wore when he spoke with her. Nothing except the burning fire in her own eyes.

His words were like poison.

She'd struck at the mirror, shattering it around her arm and hand, thankful that only a few shards cut into her as it fell to the floor.

Blue eyes stared into the last remaining peice, a jagged sliver of reflective glass. This time, she saw him. Those blood colored eyes staring back at her. She gasped and backed away, tripping over herself and onto the floor with a thud, ass first.

It was a few minutes of just... sitting there before she decided enough was enough. She'd been stuck inside all hours since Taliesin had left. She'd never been so barred up before, not since the war in AniWaya. There are no guards keeping me sealed this time. And thus, after bandaging her arm and hand, she left.

Cold eyes glared out at the world around her as she stepped off of her porch, dressed in a black sweater and loose-fitting jeans. Her belly was noticable in the tight black material, but she didn't care anymore. It wasn't fat. It was life.

But then, she didn't move. She stood there on the roadside, staring at the town around her, seemingly lost for a moment. Who could she go to? Who would listen? What would she even have to say? It was mid-afternoon, the time when the pack was most active... and the poor befuddled woman had no idea what to do now.

<style type="text/css">
.bughuntwin2 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.bughuntwin2 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
.bughuntwin2 b {font-weight:bold; color:#85A2B8;}
.bughuntwin2 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.bughuntwin2 {margin:0 auto; width:415px; background-color:#D2DEEB; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RjakE.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #2d586d; padding: 80px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#2d586d; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
300+
[/html]

Messages In This Thread