Bring me Roses
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa smiled and the woman spoke to her. 'Odessa D'Angelo' she commented, 'And this is Novak'. The Serb's own surname was irrelevant here, but Odessa carried weight. Novak utter a barely audible 'hello' and lifted his hand in a quick greeting, in case Odessa's mind changed about his rules of freedom. Which he doubted they would but he could never be too careful. 'I didn't catch yours are territory either' she added. This was true, as much as she wanted to be Odessa was far from the sneaky spy she should have been. And she hadn't been able to catch onto her name . Normally she was fairly proficient at finding out things around territory, Novak was also fairly good and finding little titbits of information.

'Lavender?' she queried. If this woman needed more, she was sure she could find some once the weather got finer. And perhaps she could root around and fine some already in her possession. It wasn't uncommon for her to forget exactly what was in her stores. But she had a list in her den, a very detailed list. And a 'shopping list' along side her map of where to find the herbs both inside and outside of territory, made her almost always in stock. Naturally she;d be happy to lease these out if needed.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread