Bring me Roses
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

'Ah,' Odessa said, nodding her head, letting her fringe fall in her face and then brushing it back away. 'That'd be why then' she said smiling. From behind her Novak smiled too, more out of politeness and presence that out of any real joy. He was contented at the least. Odessa smiled out of true joy, her life was pretty much perfect and she had little reason to frown. When Isabella explained that she was out of stock in the sweet smelling flower, the medic smiled even more, 'I think I can help you there. I'm sure I've got a few jars hidden away somewhere...' she mused, looking to Novak for back up. This was automatic permission for the Serb to speak, and he did so. 'Yes. We have some' he noted simply, a style in which Odessa found comfort. 'Would you mind fetching some?' she asked, the Serbian slave nodded and proceeded to scamper off.

'He'll be back in a bit' Odessa said, 'I hate running out of supplies. It's worse when it's something rare or expensive. If it's something common, I usually go and find it myself, or send Novak'. She paused and smiled, 'If you ever need anything, I might be able to go and find some. Lavender will be sprouting up soon so it shouldn't be hard to come by'. After all, Odessa didn't particularly need lavender after all, it was simply aesthetics to the medic.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread