Bring me Roses
[html]

The exchange between the woman and her slave was light and Odessa was clearly a mistress with a very light hand on the reins. Not that Isabella had any opinion on the matter other than the easy management she had with a communal slave; she could not yet have her own. However, she knew exactly what kind of slave she would like to have. Isabella knew that she would need a male to be her body servant. It suited her opinion regarding those of the male gender as well as their deserved role in regards to those of the female sex. It would suit her just fine if her slave was a male, preferably handsome and built well. Naturally, a heavy lifter and capable of delicate operations. Though, perhaps a woman would be acceptable, for all those delicate little things she needed, as well as homely care. Well, perhaps a man would do just fine. But she was, with most certainty, overshooting here for she was nothing more than fresh meat and the family was not hers to call equal.

The colorful woman's forehead furrowed, ears twitching back ever so slightly. "I usually traded for it or received it as payment. Unfortunately, it was a little hard to find in my previous city." Somehow, Isabella had been terribly afraid that she would not be able to get any of her preferred scent until she could find a way to trade for it, though with whom she had never any idea. How fortuitous that it was so close and another member of the pack! Face lighting up in a slow manner, Isabella smiled at Odessa. "I'm glad someone here has a store of it. It's one of my more preferred scents, along with roses," she said, wondering if roses were available in such a climate as well as lavender.

Rubbing her arms slightly, easily ignoring the chill of the air, Isabella was glad to have found someone in this place with a sensible trade. "Perhaps we can work out a trade for whatever you can afford to give me?" she asked with a hopeful tone, rarely accepting random gifts; she had to earn all the beautiful things she called her own. This was no exception, of course. She would not been as a mooch, not in a pack so devoted in making sure members were useful. Besides, it would make it seem as though she were fair, which she was most often. It helped that the person before her was female and not of the inferior male gender.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread