Bring me Roses
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / 3+

Novak return swiftly, moving over to Isabella and handing her the dried lavender in a money style pouch before returning to his standing spot behind Odessa. Odessa nodded, 'I don't think I have any roses...' she lamented softly, 'Hard to come across in the wilds it seems..' The medic hadn't seen hide nor hair of the flowers in her time here, she had however spotted them when she ventured past Nova Scotia a few miles, Odessa hadn't purchased them though it had slipped her mind to do so, yet now she wished she had. 'I might go and find some though, maybe if I go down to Freetown... Or if any traders make their way up here...' she mused gently, twisting her hair between her fingers as she spoke. Novak stood behind her silently, surveying the conversation with apathy after all he was only here as a slave. He would have spoken, but Odessa gave him no permission to speak and he had little, if nothing to say. His mistress occasionally glanced back to the well sculpted male. Granted there were scars on his back and on his hands, but his face and chest were free from any blemishes. And even Odessa had to admit that his coat was an interesting pattern. Reds, greys and creams seemed to stick out in odd places, especially he patches of auburn on his legs.

When Isabella mentioned trading, Odessa nodded, 'I think that would be wonderful. I'll keep my eye out on the sweet smelling plants I come across and you can see if you like them' she agreed smiling. She was out searching for plants often and was sure she could find scents that this woman didn't have. And even if she did own them, it certainly would be useful to own back ups and reserves.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread