Bring me Roses
[html]
OOC sup bitches? / +yo numbah!

Odessa shook her head, 'No, no. I'll look again when the weather improves. Perhaps there will be some in a garden somewhere. They're quite hardy. Perhaps it's just because I haven't been looking for them specifically, I may have over looked them' the medic mused, in a flurry, petting the fur on her leg softly. Novak nodded softly, 'I can go look if you let me. Won't take long, few hours maybe' the slave said, suddenly standing out from the dark ruins. The Serb was a smart man, only speaking up when he needed to and obviously only when it was pertinent. This was one of the times. Odessa of course trusted him not to run off. 'Maybe, well wait for the weather though' Odessa repeated, smiling at him and then back to Isabella.

As the older woman spoke of payment Odessa smiled and shook her head, 'Oh, you really don't need to...' she replied, 'But if you insist anything will do, honestly. I'm just glad I could help, I mean I don't want to be putting you out' the medic insisted smiling. 'After all, it's only a few herbs'. Odessa saw these things in abundance, and sometimes she forgot that things meant more to others.

<style type="text/css">
.odessya b {font-weight:bold; color:#3c6680; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #3b5362; }
.odessya p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.odessya {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#8fadbe; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/o1vEW.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 208px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5a7382; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.odessya p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.odessya p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread