Bring me Roses
[html]

OOC here.

Word Count → 000

Odessa nodded, truly it was a simple thing to do after you got into the swing of it and with her high knowledge revolving around the subject, it was the least she could do to pass on what she had learned. 'I'd be happy to' she beamed, 'It's really easy in fact. And if you like I can write it down too, you know, in case you forget or jsut want to run over it'. It was another activity she could spend her afternoons doing. Not that her afternoons were bare or anything. She merely meant after all her work had been done, checking medical stock, tending the garden, cooking, cleaning and not forgetting tending to her 'friend' Imhotep.

A fortune reading? Odessa wasn't one to trust such follies but a little in sight into what the 'cards' had for her was nothing too life altering. 'A fortune telling would be very welcome'. The medic and gardener was always welcome to testing new things. After all, although there were many things she knew better than to believe in, many things she trusted were questioned to others too. And perhaps it would be interesting to test whether any of these predictions came true.

<style type="text/css">
.razeodessa b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#99695c 1px 1px 1px;}
.razeodessa p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.razeodessa {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#da8e80; background-image:url(http://i42.tinypic.com/2vbk9ec.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #ffffff; border-radius:10px; padding: 360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#986359; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.6px; text-align:justify;}
.razeodessa .wordcount {color:#986359; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ffffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.razeodessa .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread