Bring me Roses
[html]

I looked up the cards in my book cx also, if you want me to change the pp, let me know.

Isabella smiled grandly at the woman and her slave, nodding her head along. She was happy to have found someone so willing to help her out in the matter. But her smile turned more mysterious as Odessa accepted the offer of a fortune. Isabella bowed her head slightly, body adjusting into the liquid movements she was used to putting on for customers of her fortune wares. She waved a hand at the woman, though eyed the slave carefully. She could not let him into the reading room, where she kept the shrine and the cards. "He will need to sit in the sitting area, since the fortune is private." A pale hand waved at the arrangement of stones topped with flat pillows, where she expected the slave to wait. "I apologize for the trouble," she offered, though she knew her trade and a private fortune had to remain so.

Isabella guided them to the doorway to the more private parts of her home. A small dip suggested the den and the warmly colored, oiled cloth covered square of room were all to be found beyond the cloth doorway. She waved the slave to the seats and led the woman inside. Her set up was still scanty, though there were a few pillows on the well swept stones as well as some longer clothes hanging on the walls and draped over stones. None of the precious candles were lit, but they only adorned the woman's small shrine. Instead, Isabella sat on the other side of a very small and low table. She gestured for Odessa to sit before her on the other side, with her back to the doorway. Then, they would begin. The cards were in her hand as she shuffled them absently. "Please take a seat, it will be brief and simple."

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread