Bring me Roses
[html]

Word Count » 000 OOC

angels watching over me with smiles upon their face

Odessa stared at the cards, watching Isabella's movements carefully. Not because she held any interest in the skill, but merely out of wonder. It was captivating, she had to admit that at the very least. Odessa nodded gently, forcing herself to speak of her problematic arrival. 'Yes' she said with a solemn smile. 'My birth pack wished for me to be culled because of my colour. My mother refused and came here'. Her smile brightened up a bit, thinking to Wisteria and her boldness. Thank God her mother had better sense. While Odessa believed white wolves were special, she didn't think the coal furred deserved to die. Least of all her.

Glancing from the entrance, where past it Novak sat, possibly fretting. After all it was his job to protect her. Mister Aabt had told him that firmly. Odessa looked back to Isabella, waiting patiently for her to progress. 'Thank you for this' she said gently, giving the other woman a grateful smile. She fidgeted on her seat slightly, eager to see what else would turn up for she truly wanted to see if it said anything about herself and Imhotep. After all she was curious about the man and truly wished that these shows weren't private so she'd be able to convince him to have a go and let her find out about him.

'cause I have made it through this far in an unforgiving place
<style>
.odessa-txt3 {font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; line-height:20px; letter-spacing:-.5px; word-spacing:2px; text-align: left; margin:0px 25px; padding:0px 0px 5px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; }
.odessa-txt3 .inner {}
.odessa-txt3 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:justify; margin:5px auto; width:100%;}
.odessa-txt3 .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; font-style:normal;}
.odessa-txt3 p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding:0px 5px;}
.odessa-txt3 b {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 i {color:#cc8686; letter-spacing:1px; }
.odessa-txt3 u {text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; font-style:italic; font-variantConfusedmall-caps;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread