Bring me Roses
[html]

(000)ooc

'Yes' Odessa agreed, smiling gently. 'Though there are still some aspects of my former home I believe in. But nothing as drastic as that, mind you' she continued, lacing her words with a soft chuckle. 'I'm sure this is a very even deal. After all, it's hard to measure the worthiness of spiritual gifts and tangible gifts aside one another, after all'. Odessa's pumpkin eyes watched Isa's hands, Odessa was easy to please. But also easy to fool, this of course was slowly dwindling with her naivety and youth. The cards were a beautiful set, Odessa almost felt tempted to pulled the cards towards her so that she could flicked through the deck and stared at the illustrations. but she knew better that to do so. For the worry that she might ruin the magic.

Odessa smiled as she was told it was a good hand to have. 'The clinic?' she said, tilting her head sideways. Or perhaps Imhotep? Isabella moved on swiftly, and Odessa smiled again. Her relationship with Immy was expanding vastly, as the centre card indicated, but the future card? It proved even better. She would get what she wished for. A family, respect within the pack. The clinic, finished. 'Immy...' she said aloud, before shaking her head suddenly, 'Thank you'.

<style>
#odessaFLWR {
background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/53wqS.png);
background-repeat:no-repeat;
background-position:bottom center;
background-color:#C9BACE;
font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
color:#453A48;
padding-bottom:257px;
font-size:14px;
width:500px;
border:1px solid #F0E3F4;
outline:1px solid #000000;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:20px;
}
#odessaFLWR p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0 15px;
margin:10px 0;
}
#odessaFLWR .quote p {
text-indent:0;
padding-top:50px;
font-family: 'Shadows Into Light Two', cursive;
font-size:18px;
line-height:24px;
}
#odessaFLWR p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#odessaFLWR .txtooc {
font-size:12px;
font-style:italic; }
#odessaFLWR .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#odessaFLWR b { letter-spacing:.5px; color:#1F1123; }
#odessaFLWR u { text-decoration: underline; }
#odessaFLWR b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#odessaFLWR b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; color:#512F5D; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread