Bring me Roses
[html]
sorry for delay, very very bad muse :C
Word Count ► 218

The reading concluded, the woman let her hands rest away from the cards. Their meaning was final, and the gypsy knew that the other woman had received a very favorable reading. Plenty of patrons had requested a second try in the cards to see if it was all a hoax, though Isabella was notorious for being consistent with the cards. But Odessa had a most happy hand, and the woman was sure she was pleased with the reading. Isabella let her serene looked fade slightly to give her features the appearance of calm though focus.

"It is quite a happy hand you've had. Luck must be on your side." Sweeping up the cards, the woman slipped them into her deck and returned the deck to its cloth wrapping. "I'm sure all that you have suffered has put you in a good place." Isabella rested a hand over the deck, covering the majority of it with her pale fingers. "Word of warning, do not take anything I've said to heart. The future is fluid and vague. Pain may still fall on you later, but rest assured that in the general sense, things should be well for you. Keep an optimistic mind." In this place, remaining wary was probably the most important thing to a safe life.

<style type="text/css">
.sisters b {font-weight:normal; color:#fcfcec; text-shadow:#095700 0px 0px 2px; }
.sisters .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 15px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#508019; text-align:center; }
.sisters p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sisters {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#959a59; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/u7gTS.jpg) ; background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #264800; padding: 260px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Verdana, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4a5006; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;margin:0 auto;}
.sisters .wc {color:#fcfcec; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #095700 ; text-align:center ; padding:0px 10px 10px 10px; text-transform:uppercase;text-shadow:#095700 0px 1px 1px;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread