tearing at the seams
sure, i'll finish this Smile thanks, i'm glad we continued this and got to finish it. <3

[html]

Trent glanced briefly at the horse the other stood by, curious for the male's connection to the animal; he only knew them as food, not as anything else, but this one seemed almost like a companion. He didn't ask though, was just grateful that Alaki didn't question his intent and accepted that he was going elsewhere. The truth was, of course, that Trent didn't have anywhere else to go, but he wouldn't be telling Alaki that any time soon. Anathema. He locked the pack's name in his mind and nodded. Maybe I'll visit sometime, he half-offered, non-committally, and Trent watched as Alaki grabbed the reins of the mare and said his farewells.

Trent mouthed a 'bye', but he didn't actually speak any words out loud, just watched as Alaki took off. For a moment he stood there, feeling completely out of control and sick from smelling his own vomit on his fur, face, breath and the ground, and then he stumbled forward, trying desperately to gain control of the two legs he now stood on; continuing the struggle of becoming luperci alone.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread