tear gas riot song.
[html]

(411)
End here; OOC assumptions they share some knowledge over the coming weeks? If want, anyway. c: I think I remember planning a new thread with you because we are constantly threading because you're my goddamn musebunny. -touch-

Eris is by Nat!

Siv was a creature of the night, as was Eris. The raven-hued Auxiliary, however, could not help but feel a twinge of apprehension in her still as Siv spoke again, clarifying her meaning with a firmness that startled -- but did not agitate -- the dark-hued woman. Siv seemed utterly confident in herself, and the dark-hued woman could certainly understand why. Looking as she did, living where she'd lived... there was no doubt to the coal-shaded wolf what magic and power Siv held, she clutched it behind her back, concealed as a shiv meant to stab an unsuspecting victim.

And yet, despite her misgivings, the sable Auxiliary could not help herself where it came to these powers and magics. She would have them and know them all, damn the cost to her soul. Eris did not believe in sin or heaven and hell, anyway, so what did it matter? The only thing that mattered in the end was her own advancement, and in amalgamating Siv's magics with her own, Eris grew more powerful still. She nodded, agreeing with the the purple-eyed woman's words. Larkspur's surname contained plenty of magic, certainly, but it did not equal to that of a dead demon. Her own father's soul had possessed a shadow, rather like that which had obscured Haku Soul's soul -- perhaps Eris had taken some of that shade with her surname, but if not, the name alone -- which she alone had, delivering to her children alone -- held power in and of itself. One need only peruse a dictionary to be certain of this.

Then we shall give and take of one another, she declared, grinning her toothy serpent's smile. I was fearful of you at first, Siv, the coyote said, the smile disappearing as suddenly as it had appeared on her coal-hued muzzle. This was honesty, and the dark-hued woman hoped her companion understood the price of honesty within their pack. I am not stupid or cowardly to fear powers greater than my own. On the contrary, the coyote said, her chartreuse eyes shifting to the fire. It was growing steadily lower without Molcaxitl to tend it, but Eris was not cold. No matter, though, for we can each learn something of one another, she finished, quite certain of this. Fusion was strength; this was the very policy on which Salsola was formed. They were one cohesive Family, regardless of blood.

<style>
#erisNat {
font-family:georgia, serif;
font-size:12px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#erisNat p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#erisNat p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#erisNat p.sieImage + p:first-letter {
font-size:65px;
display:block;
float:left;
margin:5px;
}
#erisNat p.sieImage + p { text-indent:0; }
#erisNat .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#erisNat .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#erisNat b { letter-spacing:-.5px; }
#erisNat u { text-decoration: underline; }
#erisNat b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisNat b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#erisNat b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread