Thoughts
[html]
OOC

The girl was friendly, not at all worried about the large collie woman’s appearance. Zera’im walked up to her, smiling, though it was hidden behind the mask. This young female’s aura was clean and fresh, so much different than the aura of the white wolfess named Gemma that Zera’im had met several days prior. It was a relief in a way; Zera’im always loved the life force of the young. The girl greeted her as Eclipse Soulstorm, bowing politely, and Zera’im couldn’t help but marvel at the beauty of the name, I am Zera’im and it is a pleasure to meet you Eclipse. and Zera’im returned the bow perfectly.

The girl then went on to state that Zera must have traveled a long way to reach this lands and the collie shook her head, On the contrary, I actually have come from Anathema, where I stay for short periods when I go to nanny a pup. And you? You do not smell of Anathema, what pack have you come from? She was curious, for she knew the names of the packs but hadn’t visited them all. Zera’im always made sure to keep a respectful distance from the packs, but so far she had only met those of Anathema and Aniwaya.

Zera’im then went to sit on a large stone near the long tree, taking this opportunity to rest her arthritic joints; though the small jaunt from Anathema to here had only taken several hours, it was already beginning to wear on her. Zera’im was becoming more and more aware of her age every moment she breathed.

<style>
#nat-tastic01 {width:480px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Georgia, serifs;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:1px;}
#nat-tastic01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1.5px;line-height:11px;padding:5px;}
#nat-tastic01.table {background-color:#000000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Wq5Zs.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#9d8674;padding-bottom:240px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p:first-letter {font-size:50px;float:left;margin:3px;color:#413831;}
#nat-tastic01.table b {color:#ffb000;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #555555;}
#nat-tastic01.wc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p b:before {content:open-quote;}
#nat-tastic01.table p b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread