Thoughts
[html]
OOC

Zera’im noticed that the young females aura turned a bright shade of pink when she mentioned the suitors and the collie woman wondered if perhaps there already was a male. Ah, young love, one of the things in life which Zera so much wished she could have experienced. But her duties as a shaman and healer had made such things impossible. She had never been with a man before, and had remained celibate throughout her life. It was not that she regretted it, because she knew that some were just not meant to experience such things. Sometimes though she would let herself dream of what her life might have been like had she found a mate and had children.

Eclipse obviously knew what saffron was when she reacted the way she did. She refused to take it, but Zera’im grabbed her hand and placed it in her palm, Please, I have been waiting to give it to someone like you for a long time; I have no use for it now. Where Zera’im had been an amazing cook in her youth she found that as she aged she found less joy in then she had in the past. Besides, now that her body was starting to reject solid food of any kind, she did not want to let such a precious spice go to waste, I know you will make good use of it.

Then when the Ichika girl offered her something in return Zera’im raised her hand, No child, I cannot take anything from you. I already have too many earthly possessions as it is, and I need to purge myself of them. She did not say however why she needed to do this, but as Zera’im’s life drew to a close she knew it was best to spread her earthly wealth with those still with life left to enjoy them. But then a thought came to her mind and Zera’im stood slowly, using the scythe as a crutch to steady herself, However, if you would be so kind as to take me to Ichika no Ho-en, I would be glad to meet with the people there. It was somewhat of a shock to Zera herself that she was asking this, but she knew Ichika was not far off and it would be good to meet others before her death came. Perhaps there would be more canines there that she could give gifts to.

<style>
#nat-tastic01 {width:480px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Georgia, serifs;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:1px;}
#nat-tastic01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1.5px;line-height:11px;padding:5px;}
#nat-tastic01.table {background-color:#000000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Wq5Zs.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#9d8674;padding-bottom:240px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p:first-letter {font-size:50px;float:left;margin:3px;color:#413831;}
#nat-tastic01.table b {color:#ffb000;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #555555;}
#nat-tastic01.wc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p b:before {content:open-quote;}
#nat-tastic01.table p b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread