Thoughts
[html]
We can end this now, feel free to PP Zera’im in your post.

The girl seemed overwhelmed by her gift and this made Zera’im glad; giving someone else joy was one of the greatest things one could do in life. But her generosity seemed to worry the girl more than ever and she finally asked the question that Zera’im was sure had been on her mind this entire time. Zera’im stood for a moment in silence, steadying herself as best she could against her scythe. Should tell this girl? Burden her with the possibility of death? On a good day she would have avoided such a thing, but it seemed as if Eclipse really was worried for her, to the point it seemed that perhaps she would not take her to Ichika unless her condition were explained.

She turned then to the girl, I am ill, and may not have much longer in this realm. But it is my fate and I have accepted it, I just wish to spend my last moments on earth amongst the company of friends. She put a boney hand on the girls arm, Do not be sad for me, for I go to a better place, to be with my ancestors. It was something that she truly was looking forward to, especially seeing her grandmother, who had been so kind to her when she was a pup.

The girl then asked if she wanted to go to Ichika no Ho-en right at that moment and Zera’im nodded, If it’s not too much trouble, it’s best that I keep my bones moving lest they turn to dust. She let out a laugh, Ah… but yes, now is as good a time as any my child. She then turned to looked at the burnt lands once more, It is too bad that I will never see this place come back to life… It was a soft and forlorn wish, one that was nearly swept away on the breeze.

<style>
#nat-tastic01 {width:480px;margin:0px auto;font-size:12px;font-family:Georgia, serifs;text-align:justify;line-height:14px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:1px;}
#nat-tastic01.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1.5px;line-height:11px;padding:5px;}
#nat-tastic01.table {background-color:#000000;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Wq5Zs.png);background-position:bottom left;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:1px solid #ffffff;outline:1px solid #000000;color:#9d8674;padding-bottom:240px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p:first-letter {font-size:50px;float:left;margin:3px;color:#413831;}
#nat-tastic01.table b {color:#ffb000;text-shadow:1px 1px 3px #555555;}
#nat-tastic01.wc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;}
#nat-tastic01.table p b:before {content:open-quote;}
#nat-tastic01.table p b:after {content:close-quote;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread