[M] Torches and blood
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.

<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: +651 OOC :: Set a bit in the future Adwen a year old or so and set in Ashes to ashes area.

She was out numbered and he was cornered the great warrior. Golden hair tumbled over her face her hair fallen from its once tight braid. Her daughter before her as she stared in awe. The white Vixen had grown from a weak pup to a strong bold woman. She had gathered friends that seemed to not like the golden woman. Who's truth became lies and who's lies became truth. Golden eyes looked at Adwen threw her gold and silver hair.

the white female smirked at her mother as she no longer needed the woman. Nor did anyone in Anathema. Aeron only held Io and Leon and everyone back. Adwen's family life could have been simple she could have had a normal family. But so many lies had been fed to the colorless girl. Her mother always told her Leon was her father and he wasn't and Io deep down didn't need Aeron. Aeron couldn't give what a male could a woman with a woman how silly.

"Why?" Aeron questioned as a male came at her. Aeron raised her sword knocking him away from her. "i'm your mother, I did everything to care for you and make you strong. She said as she snarled as another wolf attacked her making contact.

Adwen laughed colorless eyes just watched cold as ice. She need not stay anything these wolves and coyotes she had contacted from her mothers home. Two female warriors and two male's had come to claim the run away vixen.

Aeron had been defending herself for hours. She was beginning to falter to lose her focus. A male came to her left and she was barely able to defend herself as she slid her sword through him like butter. blood dripped down the blade as she watched it. something in her clicked and it was like a switch the monster within her came out and she let out a short coyote howl.

Shock seemed to lace Adwens face she never thought her mother was still capable of things like this. She watched as the male fell to the ground red blood. Aeron smiled as the other came at her her sword hitting his as she ducked and swung at him again. contact to his stomach causing his organs to spill onto the ground like snakes racing to mate. She broke out laughing This was what she loved the smell of blood. The two females had turned and run at this point as Aeron stood up and licked her sword. "You have no idea what you have done Adwen." She said.

An angered white child came at her her paws sinking into blood and what ever else was on the ground. She attacked her mother a white had reaching out. She had trained under the golden woman and she would not be played a fool. She snarled reaching her foot up she kicked the hands the held a sword. She would make this a fair fight the golden wench would die and would die tonight. White eyes filled with flames she would hold her mothers head like a trophy. She grabbed her mother's arm She was going to rip it open and rip it off.

Aeron growled as she fought to get her estranged daughter off of her. She Grabbed the girls hair ahs she pulled her off of her. "You Pest I should have let you die. But Io and Leon allowed you to live." she snarled trowing the girl to the ground. "Now get yourself out of my sight before I kill you. She said as she held her arm close to her. She stumbled tired and barely able to stand. the smell of blood laced the burnt land. How would she tell Io would she live through this? She could feel the skin on her arm open but she dare not look to see how bad she figured she knew.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread