[M] Torches and blood
[html]

WC:335

The woman moved forward looking at the coyote female that she had feelings for, she was fighting with her-self from allowing her heart to open and take her back. No! That was not a choice. She was old, and Aeron loved Io, and really she couldn’t be with both females. Charm wanted to be Aeron one and only, she didn’t want to look in her eyes and wonder if that shimmer in her eyes was for her or for a dog. Taking the lady’s arm softly in her dry and rough hands, as she tenderly ran the back side of her old lovers arm, letting the blood cover her hand, she didn’t care. It was Aeron…

The lady rested the coyote’s hand upon her staff, as she took her shawl off her should a she wrapped it around her arm then taking Aeron’s small hip side dagger, the female brought it up her hair, cutting off two of her braids. The Sawtooth she wolf wrapped her ex lover’s arm with the fabric, and then wrapped one stand of hair around her arm, and then layered over with the other strand of hair that she had cut off. Placing her hand over the females again she patted it as she placed her hands on either side of the coyote’s. ”Death is for the weak. It’s better to fight with whatever life that still breaths into the soul then just to throw your hands up to the winds. “ She spoke bitterly, she had given up, she knew her body was shutting down and she knew why.

”Say you left her, say you and I can be just that. Say you will be with me, and I can be with you. No other’s involved. Say that to me..” She wanted to hear it, she wanted to feel that love that she had locked away and pushed away come back, she wanted to finally have love and be able to return it. That was all that she wanted.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread