[M] Torches and blood
311 WC

Aeron looked at Charm and kinda laughed. Where the hell was this going? what did Charm think she was proving Aeron didn't care about the black female. "I have met her she came to Anathema I was angry at her for hurting you but now that doesn't matter." She said looking at Charm. "I have no care, I'm not so spineless though. You hid away and look at you your dieing your body is giving up." She said laughing. "At least mine is still strong I keep going forward for Anathema for my pride. Where is your pride to live?" Aeron asked as she winced in pain.

She spoke of dieing with a clear heart and aeron burst out laughing. Of course the woman could die clear and free. "You did nothing with your life you old hag. I gave up my pure clear heart the minute I was born. I was raised in death" It was inner torment. She was in love with the calico vixen but she had no motivation to be with those who were no use to her. And in her state charm was little more then a paper weight.

She glared at Charm "I was the protector and the strong I have no time to be weak. My children depend on me for safety and so does Io." She was needed there and she knew it. She always knew that Io needed her, "Because I wanted to protect her and love her I wanted to... I wanted to protect you as well." weakness it was all weakness in her mind. She had been trained to be the strong and mighty the one who watched the flock she was not part of the flock.

"I could leave Io pregnant with our pups. I just wanted to have a family again." She said as she stomped her foot.

Messages In This Thread