M-Slaves to our Instincts
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eowl-1.jpg); background-color:#531F11; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 5px; padding-right:5px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

Her mind would rather feel than think, to be blinded by the euphoric radiance instead of pelted with questions she wasn’t nearly as capable to answer. His fervent motions reduced to a crawl sparked a frustration, nearly igniting a latent anger at being toyed with so close to her end. But she knew her mate too well to fuse. As veracious as her cravings were, refusing to comply would only end with an abrupt, and unsatisfying conclusion. She could have struck him then, but alas was not angled to do anything other than receive his torment until she appeased him with an answer.

But she had already answered him once and it lessened his pace. She feared another innocent retort would result in something far worse; full withdraw as he came so close to doing now. Her distressing whines were pathetic to her own ears, but she was at a lost… she couldn’t conceived a comprehendible thought let a lot conjure a response to his liking. She just wanted to be taken, endowed with his children. Surely he knew this and felt it. His hint had done its intent and pried loose a memory made during this very season. Obviously he knew what she wanted of him… but had to hear it for himself.

“Your children…” she whimpered at last, forcibly backing herself into his hips. “I want your pups Saluce… please…” she begged with filed claws raking against the ground once more. Her body strained to keep still and retain some semblance of control, however sparse. “Please… let me have them.”

ooc: 000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread