Now is not the time to give up hope.
[html]

WC: 412 OOC: erf is erfffff

“I didn’t say to drop it, but I would say around the time they reach adults, by then the will know how to defend themselves if they are taught. Because who knows when they will first shift... or if they ever will shift.”

He said thinking of the few wolves that he had met that were normal, who hadn’t been effected by the virus. He could never set anything on the fact someone might change or anythign about the virus. It was still something foreign even to the wolves of today. He didn’t know exactly what it was or why it was, so he couldn’t say for sure there weren’t wolves immune to the virus.

“Well I wouldn’t mind helping, but it would be nice to be asked rather than told. I am willing to try though.

He said matter of factly. He didn’t like being automatically volunteered for a job, even though he knew he would be one of the few who knew how to fight, aggresively and defensively. He couldn’t help but smile slightly at Sky’s excitement. She was excited about this idea and he knew Skye would be ok with it, though he didn’t know how he felt about anything at all. Defending ones self was fine but it could also be used as an offense even the defensive stuff. It made him wonder if there would be a civil war in the pack just because of this, but he would eventually have to find out as it seemed stuck in Sky’s mind and he was sure Skye would have no objections.

“We can discuss the rest later if you wish. Right now I am tired, it’s been a long day.”

He wasn’t going to sleep though, he would have to think about and plan for whatever she had in mind, and help her clean up the thoughts she had. He was being as polite as he could and friendly, he still hurt when he saw her, especially now, when she was having another wolf’s babies, and then hurt even more that Orin wasn’t his either, as she was his love and now she couldn’t look at him. He turned his head trying to think of the excitement Sky was putting out about the self defense, there would be a lot of work to do and it would take so much time... time he barely had anymore.

<style type="text/css">
.shawchert-road b {font-weight:bold; color:#27425a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.shawchert-road .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.shawchert-road p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.shawchert-road {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#6a81a3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BiKuV.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 210px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#b6c1cf; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sorin
[/html]

Messages In This Thread