cylindrical sea
your post was awesome! the wait doesn't bother me, I'm pretty dang slow.

[html]
<style type="text/css">
.blaise{padding:10px; border: 4px double #ddd; background:#D1D1D1; text-align:justify; color: #551A8B; font-family:georgia; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 60); line-height:120%;}
.blaise b {text-shadow: 1px 1px 0px #000; color:#71C671;}
</style>

blaise
sweet berries ready for two ghosts are no different than you

Her eyes followed the length of the stone wall and saw that it curved slightly into the trees. Piled with snow and slick with ice, it would be hard to walk on, but she didn't care. The challenge of keeping her footing only made the task more exciting and more necessary, and if she made it into the forest! That would be an accomplishment to tell everyone about. Blaise drew a deep breath and took a few wobbly steps forward, her body swaying dangerously. She stayed upright, though, and with a gasp of pride she leaped forward. She may have landed where she intended if the strange noise hadn't startled her, jerking her sideways, off the wall and into the snow.

Landing on her rear end, Blaise sneezed snow from her nose and frantically looked around for the source of the noise. It was right in front of her. Leaning toward her was a striking young woman, equipped with the oddest little critter the Blaise had ever seen. Her bright eyes darted from the woman to the weasel, as both baffled the sheltered child. She could imagine what kind of animal lounged around the wolf's neck, its body was so unnaturally long. And the woman, with her bright clothing, pale fur and fiery mane, was exceptionally beautiful, like a creature from one of the stories her mother had read to her. Blaise's tail went off rapidly as she looked up at them both, her eyes wide in wonder.

Teh heh! she giggled. Why did everyone she met always ask her if she was lost? I not lost. I climb dis wall by myself! she yelped proudly, squaring her shoulders. My name Blaise. Who you, you guys? She hesitated slightly, impatient to hear their names.

ghosts are now waiting for you, are you dreaming?

template by revo. <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread