memories are designed to fade
[html]

337 words.

He smiled at her words, nodding his large head in agreement with the comment. "Yes, they do tend to do that. Their excitement is irresistible, and so easy to get caught up in." The Haskel man was normally a stoic creature, but he found that when he was with his young children, they brought out a side of him that he didn’t know he had, hidden away desires to romp and run freely. The dog King felt that he had done something wrong with his first litter. Noah had left, and while Liam had grown and adjusted well, it was not the dog King’s wishes that his son would have had to see a war, to take part in the killing.

The hesitant explanation received a questioning glance, but the King did not ask for more details. It was not something he would ever do. Prying for information was not in his nature and he felt that if Caspa thought she or the pack was in danger, she would have the sense to tell him about it. Otherwise, it could have easily been anything trivial, and he would not press her for details about the accident, or so she claimed it was. It was not his business. "I am glad that you are safe, then, and do be careful to avoid any future... Accidents," he finished, returning his gaze to the water below the bridge that they conversed on, the King sitting and the ghostly woman standing.

His business at the temple was not particularly important and did not deal with pressing matters, so he shook his head dismissively. Hunting skeletons was not something he was interested in doing; they were better left alone where they had fallen, were they not? "No, nothing important. I had simply thought to come here, having never looked inside myself. Now that my adventurous children have explored it, I felt I should do it myself," he explained. "And do you, or is it by chance that you are here?"

<style>
.vigi-letgo1 b {color:#FAFEDB; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-letgo1 p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-letgo1 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#322F21; letter-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:400px; background-color:#887A5A; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread