memories are designed to fade
[html]

358 words.

The ashen masked male knew a bit about anatomy, enough to know where deadly targets on the living body were, and he nodded understandingly. His prince of the sun had detailed the skeletons that had been found in the temple when he had explored them with Terra, and so the King knew that Caspa would find something to study in there, even if he had not seen them yet himself. He had always meant to learn more about the body so that he could further hone his limited medical skills, but such an interest had fallen by the wayside and he had never explored it further. It was still in the back of his mind, but the dog King doubted he would ever seriously do anything with the thought.

He smiled, almost flattered, though he knew the lack of knowledge came from her not knowing the pack's full history and how young it was. "No, for I am far older than our great pack is," he admitted with a bemused smile, the good nature of his comment visible on his face. He did not wish to make her feel foolish for not knowing. His sons and daughter had been born there, and would live there for as long as they wished. For their futures and for the sake of the pack he loved, he hoped that they chose to remain wolves of the Miracles pack for life.

"I came from across the continent, and it took me such a long time to adjust to the way of life here." Vigilante knew that many had found it difficult to adjust to, and perhaps that was a part of why it seemed that members left at an alarming rate. He did not know what to do about changing whatever the problem was, though. "The first King made me his Constable and then simply disappeared one day, and I decided that we could not wait for him forever... And so I am King." It had never been his dream to lead, but he found that for now, it suited him just fine and he hoped it would continue to do so.

<style>
.vigi-letgo1 b {color:#FAFEDB; font-weight:bold; }
.vigi-letgo1 p {padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin:0px 0px 10px 0px; text-indent:25px;}
.vigi-letgo1 {font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#322F21; letter-spacing:.3px; line-height:12px; width:400px; background-color:#887A5A; padding:240px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; background-image:url(http://sleepyglow.net/souls/gifts/vigi.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread