Cleaning Up
[html]
OOC poopy esme muse ;.; / +307!

It was obvious that the male was one of few words. Esmeralda cast her gaze to him, as icy as her eyes could possibly be, but not trying to make him angry or anything of the sort. She looked at the scythe then, and was waiting for an answer of what his name was, or something at least. She did not get a response though. Just a simple answer of why he was throwing the oddly shaped scythe away. Esmeralda saw the tool as something to use on the slaves when she needed to punish them. She then looked up at the male again and she thought about it, trying to think if the male would be dominant over his broken belongings as some luperci were with their unbroken objects. She took a leap of faith though and she opened her maw to speak. If you aren't gonna use it, then can I have it? asked the girl to the male, hoping that he would give her the object. She then looked again at the scythe, and her facial expression softened, and then she looked up at the male with the same face.

I don't believe I was able to catch your name at the supper, and I'm quite new, so could you spare your name, sir? she asked as respectfully as she could, hoping the male would not get angry with her, and dismiss her or something. He looked busy shifting through the things he was doing. Do you need help with that stuff? she asked. It was out of character for her to offer her help, but she knew that this male was a higher rank, and rank was valued in this pack, and if she could win the affection of someone higher up, then that was a good thing, right? Right.

<style type="text/css">
.esmeme1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#97605f; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2a0a09; }
.esmeme1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.esmeme1 {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#683737; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/pzpBC.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 260px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#391413; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.esmeme1 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.esmeme1 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread