a fortress of your heart
Anyone else is still welcome to pop in. Just assume they overhear Tayui explaining this for the sake of easiness.

Sidenote: two full moons from this thread in February 7th!
[html]
[/html]Although the group assembled before her was a little less than what she would have liked for launching an attack on a pack, it would just have to do. She recognized Vesper and Jaden as the two oldest acquaintances. The rest assembled were much newer, all of whom she had met later into her time searching for supporters. She recognized Columbine as one of the darker folk from Inferni, as well as Ángel, who had struck her as a much kinder soul. First impressions weren't always reliable, so she tried not to dwell too much on Columbine's blood red eyes. It did't mean anything. Also assembled were Gunnar, Firefly, and Terra; all of whom hailed from different parts of 'Souls. She knew Gunnar from Jazper's new pack, but had no intentions of ratting him out. His membership was a closely-guarded secret.

As she gazed at the group, she quickly got down to business. After all, there was no sense wasting time.

"Hello all," she said. Her expression was calm, but inside, her mind was racing and her heart was beating frantically. "I'm glad you're all here. We'll be launching our attack on Salsola in a few days. I hope to confront one member alone, but I think we have enough here to have two groups. Our main goal is to free the slaves and do whatever damage to their lands as we can. This is a wicked pack and their goals, ideals, and lack of morals are disturbing. We do not need to kill; only to teach. Leave the children unharmed. Our fight is not with the young. It is with the murderers and slave-owners." A dark look stole across her face before she shook her head. "Terra will lead one group. I'll need another body to lead the second group. My plan is to have this fellow--" she gestured to the gangly ghost coyote "--lead us in to the territory. Once we split up, he'll do what he can. After the raid, we will reconvene in Halifax after the second full moon from now." She paused and then asked: "what are your opinions of this plan?" She not only needed a second leader, but also verification that the group was willing to follow her plan. If they were not, she hoped to hear alternative suggestions that would make their invasion and raid as painless for their side as possible. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread