a fortress of your heart
[html]
WORD COUNT - 382
Gunnar has eyes for Firefly. x:

Gunnar watched more raiders file in and he couldn't help but admire those with beauty. One who caught his eye the most was the redheaded lady with the tri-colored fur and green eyes, ears tipped in a familiar black. Yes, he was loyal to Fia, but that didn't mean he couldn't admire the scenery, right? Whoever this woman was, she was a sight to behold. Had he been any other man, he might've tried his luck with her... maybe.

Stone colored eyes flicked to Tayui as she began speaking, explaining the plan and asking opinions of it. He lifted his head thoughtfully and decided not to say anything just yet. A good choice, as next came a smaller woman's voice; and by small, one meant absolutely tiny. Whoever this pygmy lady was, she couldn't have stood much higher than he knee in optime form, or his stomach in even his lupus form. Was she really fit for battle? She spoke big words... but he couldn't help but wonder if she'd make it out alive after all of this.

Next came the lady he suspected to be Terra. It was then that he decided to speak up, after Terra had finished speaking. "Agreed." Raspy voice chimed up, loud enough to be heard but quiet enough not to hurt. "I'm not following some already dead stranger into the fray. No offense, but I can't bring myself to trust a dead man." He cast a heated glare at the spirit and felt a chill go down his spine; he hadn't really believed much in ghosts until now, and suddenly he hated them.

"I think I'll be joining your group if that's the case, though." He addressed the tawny woman carefully, stone eyes not revealing an inch of emotion. He shifted his weight slightly and brought his gaze back to the crowd around him, once more settling his gaze on the so-far silent but beautiful redhead (Firefly, if you haven't guessed already) before moving across the rest and settling back on Tayui. At least he wasn't the one standing out for a change; he was pretty sure the pygmy had that one covered. Mind you, Gunnar was at the other side of the sizes, being the largest one there if only by an inch or so...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread