a fortress of your heart
[html]

I SUCK I SUCK I SUCK WHY DO YOU PUT UP WITH ME TAMMI IM SORRRYYYY D: D: D:

Éloise had thought about her sisters words carefully. When Tayui searched her out a second time to ask help for a raid, the loner had initially said no. She was growing old these days; she didn’t need any trouble, especially not any brought on from her estranged sister. The years of distance between them had perhaps tugged at whatever heartstrings she had left, though. As much as she didn’t want to admit it, her apathy wasn’t how she really felt. As much as she resented her pale sibling, Él couldn’t ignore the blood that tied them together. After all the years of … whatever that went through her mind, she knew she owed her sister.

Her body was getting frail, despite her mental agility. She hated shifting to the point that she couldn’t even remember the last time she forced the transformation. Her four scraggly, quivering legs could still get her from point A to point B, however. Tayui had mentioned the location of their next meeting, and Él left plenty of time to get there. Still, as she stayed deeply hidden in the shadows, she knew she was late. A cluster of creatures had arrived there as had Tayui. She let everyone assemble, and she listened intently to what everyone said, but she couldn’t make herself take those few extra steps to let her presence be known. She was splitting the wolves up…. Now was time to approach, she supposed, if she was going to get in on any of the action.

Slowly, the woman plodded forward, ashy paws taking each step slowly. A dark man spoke, and when he was finished, Éloise made herself visible to the group. Icy eyes sought out Tayui's ever so peculiar ones. “If it’s not too late, could I possibly join your quest for revenge, Tayui? The two women were very similar looking; they could have even been twins in an alternate universe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread