A Long Tail
[html]
OOC

It wasn't long before her howl was answered by another. Ears pricked Terra stood up, watching for who would come. Soon enough a brown haired luperci appeared on the horizon. It was Robin, a wolf that Terra hadn't seen since she'd first moved into the pack. Tail wagging Terra shifted into optime form. Just as her form finished snapping into place Robin reached her, excited and pleased at her presence. Terra grinned at the enthusiastic greeting.

I was just thinking the same thing! We really haven't seen each other in a long time. Terra reached out to touch Robin's shoulder, just a brief touch as greeting. If they were in lupine Terra would have brushed against her, but this was the best she could do in optime. I'm doing quite well. I came outside because it's the perfect night for sharing tales. Will you join me? She hoped Robin would. It would be nice to swap stories with someone close to her own age.

<style type="text/css">
.terrra b {font-weight:bold; color:#116f77; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #041f22; }
.terrra p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terrra {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#31515c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/K8FCs.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#558888; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.terrra p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terrra p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread