tell me a story
[html]

SOSU 354

Aemon was not used to such miniscule company, but he tried not to make that obvious. He was a courteous young man, after all, and Zana was not only older but higher ranked than he. If anything, he might could learn a thing or two from her small size and maneuverability. Aemon's size was rather average for a coyote, albeit slightly larger than average, and with the lengthy limbs and plush fur that might belong to a wolf. The thick clothing he wore today kept him from being as quiet and stealthy as he was in his lupus form; he wondered how good effective Zana's skills were in her own four-legged form. Crimson orbs found her tiny blue-grey ones, and he smiled as she made her way to the fire.

Thick grey cords of hair swayed as he nodded his head, "that's right." Happy to provide for his packmates, Aemon adjusted the logs for another moment before he was satisfied with the burning that had begun there. "Well, then I'm happy to provide for you," he said with a grin, rising and stepping over to the tree that housed his catch. "And I understand," the silvery Vigiles added as he lifted the skewered fish from the branches of the gnarled wood and brought them back to the fire. "As Vigiles, I've been working to learn my share about Inferni, as well, he admitted, quickly adding, "though I still have a way to go, I think." Aemon set the makeshift spit across the flames, held on either side by two small wooden X's. Then, he stood back, watching as the flames flickered and licked up onto the meat, dry scales curling up and flesh moistening with the warmth. Already, the scent filled the air and Aemon took a deep breath of it. He was happy for the company, and happy for the meal. He was sure it would be plenty for her at such a small size, and he only really needed a snack. "Anything exciting happening today?" he asked, curious about the life of his Caelum and her service to the clan.

<style type="text/css">
.aemon-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aemon-1 .ooc { font-style:none; padding:0px; font-family: 'Gothic', serif; font-size:11px;}
.aemon-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.aemon-1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/X3QXK.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Trebuchet MS, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread