[M] What else could you possibly teach me?
[html]

ehehee >Big Grin M soon, I presume >> wordcount: +512

She was like a flame before him, a fire that he could command. The power to have her, kneeling at his feet, was one of the aspects that kept Sirius so attentive. Isabella knew her trade well, but she was not a creature who sold her wiles for a petty fee. The King knew that she was expensive, but all luxuries were, and this did not phase his mood. Sirius Revlis was, after all, a very wealthy man.

Every movement she made enticed him; They were, in some primal way that she so effectively employed, orchestrated to entice and please him. The monarch felt his body responding to her, even as his face remained dark and brooding. But her sugary tone could pull him from his sulk, and soon those irritable eyes flashed with a new darkness, a mirth that gleamed in his wicked yellow smile. "You temptress," The King hissed, his narrowed pupils glittering with approval. She had played a risky card, and it proved worthwhile, "Thinking to persuade me with such words? I do not give out jobs to just anyone, you know," the Boss was not afraid of her ambition; Rather, it excited him. There was no fun in one content to remain at the bottom of the ladder - No fire, no spark with which to ignite.

Her arms opened wide, baring soft ivory flesh to his famished gaze. More saliva pooled in his mouth, glistening on his teeth as he spoke. "Oh, Isabella, there are many things I would do to you-" The purr was deep and terribly wicked, irresistibly charming. His days in London had schooled a youthful Sirius in the art of the opposite gender; He was, to those who offered feedback, a splendid lover. Since taking a period of abstinence at the founding of Salsola, the monarch had denied himself the pleasures that supple young bodies such as hers could provide; They had been too much of a distraction, in those early days when the pack had needed his whole, ingenious attention. But Salsola was stronger, now, and his method of abstaining had grown lax. There were too many temptations, such as this exotic flower before him, to tease and delight.

Dark claws dug into the stone arm-rests of his throne, showing the passionate energy that had begun to course through him. His body was responding faster now, and she might have seen the effect her presence was having upon him - He made no effort to hide it. Her scent wrapped lavender fingers around his brain, soothing the ache there, replacing it with an ache of a new kind. "How you tease your King… I ought to have you punished for such forwardness," Although there was that hint of danger to his tone, it was obvious that Sirius had no intention of doing any such thing. He sat taller, emanating dominance; The musk of his authority oozed from every pore. He was well aware of the allure of his power, and like the peacock he owned, did not often hesitate to display it.

Sirius Revlis
Hail the Conqueror Worm
<style>
.gsiri-01 {width:500px;margin:0px auto;text-align:justify;line-height:15px;font-family:Georgia, Helvetica, serifs;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .ooc {text-align:left;font-style:italic;font-size:11px;border-bottom:1px dotted;padding-bottom:5px;letter-spacing:.90px;}
.gsiri-01 p {text-indent:40px;padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.gsiri-01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:1px;}
.gsiri-01 .name {text-align:center;font-family: 'Permanent Marker', cursive;font-size:50px;line-height:20px;}
.gsiri-01 .quote {text-align:center;font-size:10px;padding-top:10px;letter-spacing:10px;text-transform:uppercase;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread