legacy
[html]

lolol I suck <3

Whether or not he was offending Kaena was of little concern to Ezekiel. As he knew it, she had willingly stepped down from her position due to age and without the spry body of her youth, having a woman as old as herself concerned about politics seemed foolish. Ezekiel wanted to ensure that Myrika understood because even now, he was carefully grooming her and positioning her for the future. By size alone the tall girl could have held herself against the indomitable wave of doubt and hardship that would follow, but mentally she was not ready. Spiritually, she was not ready.

So he listened to his cousin and echoed her shrug with one of his own. Sage had been a failed experiment begun before Myrika’s arrival. Her father had poisoned her with the free-spirit of his madness and ruined any hope that the Aquila had. With this girl it was different; she had proven willing to be molded and capable of adaptation when Sage was not. This, Ezekiel imagined, was what would allow for her to be prepared.

He cocked an ear at her repetition of doubt, and offered a savage and toothy smile. While his body was thick like that of a wolf, his face held the sharp angles of his mother and the ferocity of her bloodline. “I doubt that,” Ezekiel said, and turned his face forward. “My hope is that everyone in Inferni should know some combat skills—ones beyond instinct. We’ve had enough trouble with our neighbors in the past, so I imagine that it’ll happen again someday.”

<style>
#zeke-raven {
font-family:'times new roman', times, serif;
font-size:14px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#zeke-raven p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#zeke-raven p.zeke-img {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:right; margin:5px;
}
#zeke-raven .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif;
text-transform:none;
font-style:italic;
font-weight:normal; }
#zeke-raven .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#zeke-raven b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#zeke-raven u { text-decoration: none; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; }
#zeke-raven b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread