legacy
[html]

I powerplayyyyyy your horse, yo. :|

Myrika is by Sie!

Myri nodded and dismounted from her horse, moving to help Kaena down from the saddle. The old woman stretched slowly, extending first her arms and then her legs, first one direction and then the next. Myri grabbed the reins of Oblak and Eira in one hand and led them toward Viggo, grabbing his in her other hand. She led the horses a few feet away from Kaena and Ezekiel and moved to care for them and unpack them. There was nothing to tether the equines to here, so she roped one horse to the next and made a ring to keep them close. There was little chance of their goods or horses being stolen or even seen by other eyes this far north, she figured.

There should be a stone... dock, I guess, to the north, Kaena offered to Ezekiel, pointing in the appropriate direction. An island, too -- maybe untouched by fire? How can fire cross water? she said, grinning her old woman's grin. The one-eyed woman spared a glance toward her granddaughter and her look soured. Will we camp here? she asked. What can I do to help? She had not come all this way to be a useless third wheel to this party of younger canines -- Causarius or not, she was not altogether helpless, and not altogether without skill. She had fished these beaches for long years before the birth of either of her grandchildren, and was confident she could still perform such feats.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread