I want your love
[html] <style type="text/css">
#halosimple {width:440px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple p {text-align:justify; line-height:1.5em; text-indent:30px;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

--

It wasn’t until the dark male’s voice rang out to her that the hybrid woman acknowledged his presence visually. Ears stood tall on top of her silky auburn hair despite knowledge that her overall appearance should express humbleness. Only a few selected individuals had watched her crawl before their feet, and this wolf, however high and mighty he thought himself, would never get her to bow the knee. It wasn’t right to judge him so prematurely, but she always did this. Never did she bother to amend bad habits.

Palms brushed against the soft fabric of quality silk that she so often wore tied around her sweetly curved hips. The darkness of her tail moved with the finest grace, offering the male a hint that she possessed a pleasant mood. Usually when she spoke, the tones she spewed were crude and sharp edged. But not at this moment, no. Instead it flowed like a patient stream of rippling water. ”Last time I walked this path, this was nothing but uninhabited territory. Have I intruded?”

Scarlet hues flickered with slight uncertainty, though she seemed to be frozen in place until she learned more from the dark wolf that had found her lurking so close to his home.

Your faith walks on broken glass

Halo Lykoi

[/html]

Messages In This Thread