It never was so cold between us
[html]

WC:292+
XD And poor Teo's at a lost for what he's supposed to be doing.

Dauphin? The title meant nothing to Matteo, as he'd never heard of the Court's ranking system before, but the pride in the man's voice suggested a higher rank. When he offered gifts, Teo hesitated; would Ulilohi approve? Leather was needed; the tribe could always use the extra material, and even if Ulilohi would reject the offer of alcohol, Teo knew a few people in the tribe who would more than appreciate it. Surely accepting a gift couldn't be a bad thing, right?

I'm Matteo Trovato, Kunikoti... er, Medicine Man. He smiled and then dismounted. Jericho stayed put as he approached the fence alone and leaned against it to better view the gifts, not accepting them just yet. I wish I could accept these without hesitation, but you should understand... the tribe's been more careful as of late. He frowned and flicked his tail almost dismissively. I suppose it won't hurt, though. It's very kind of you to offer. The Tribe thanks you.

He smiled again, a soft expression. He'd never done anything like this before. Back in Anathema, he'd welcomed newcomers and new joiners at the borders, but he'd never had to greet someone of another pack. He wasn't even sure what the usual procedure to do so would be, considering the low rank. Still, what harm could come of accepting a kind gift?

Eyes went from the bag to the man holding it. Strelein, huh? The red hair wasn't something Teo was used to and he found it a nice change from the usual white, gray or black. I hope your trip here wasn't too harsh, with the weather being so cold. He spoke more naturally, for a moment, no longer speaking for the tribe but for himself.

<style> .AnaFK-22 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;} .AnaFK-22 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;} .AnaFK-22 b {font-family:verdana; color:#FFF; text-shadow:#000 0px 0px 3px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;} .AnaFK-22 {background-color:#caccc9; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000; line-height:16px; width:476px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb29 ... uls/20.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:326px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .AnaFK-22-border {width:478px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}
.AnaFK-22 p b:before { content: open-quote; } .AnaFK-22 p b:after {content: close-quote; } </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread