Footsteps in the gloom
Fearless lottie is fearless XD

It only occurred to her as the exotically splashed woman turned to offer her a full view of her ventral side that she could be a threat to herself and her pack. Childish dumbness had not skipped Charlotte Haskel, as it did not to most children, only the few, the strange and the chosen were honored with such a thing. Distant pools though did not let on to her new train of thought and the young grin remained in place, lessons would be learn of course and Lottie was always one to gather knowledge from experience. The lesson of death that Caspa had taught her still rung within her ears although time had dulled its sharpness so that it did not ring quite so harsh.

A small yet thankful smile was sent her way and Lottie thought the woman awful pretty when she did that. She wondered if she should tell her this as well, could it be considered rude? Her mother often chased her children away from rudeness with sharp warnings and nipping bites, impolite words would not be tolerated, if one had nothing nice or unoffensive to say then they should just keep quiet. Her hear tilted as the woman, the hybrid leaned down towards her and regognised the forced look of kindness that dwelt within her curious ruby eyes. It was often given to her by someone who was forced to put up with her incessant questioning over this and that and why things happened.

But she had hardly spoken two words to this woman so surely it couldn't be that. Unless this woman had heard of her reputation from others around the pack? On that note, Lottie suddenly noticed she didn't smell like pack, or even like wolf or dog, or the hybrid of wolf and dog that she was soused to smelling. It was something different, something lonely as though time was spent alone a lot.

[b]"Yes. My mama says I should stay home, stay close. But I like to explore. Skoll and Hati, my brothers, they like to play silly games but I'm grown up, I don't play silly games like they do."[/color] Her grin twitched and changed into one that was more innocently secretive and smug, as though she were better than her boisterous brothers because she did not play and join in their silly games, she was sharing this grin now with Halo in hopes that perhaps she could relate and grin with her too at the silliness of brothers.

[b]"I'm Charlotte. Everyone calls me Lottie but I don't like that. You can call me Lottie though if you want. You're very pretty, maybe one day i'll grow up pretty like you. Hati says that I'm ugly cause I'm a girl but he's a stupid head, he doesn't know anything,"[/color] Her tail thumped the ground as she spoke, softly first but becoming more noticeable.

[b]"What's your name?"[/color] Lottie hardly gave a pause between her questions giving Halo pretty much no time to answer each one individually.

Messages In This Thread