she won't bite unless it brings me joy.
[html] <style type="text/css">
#halosimple {width:440px; padding:10px; margin:auto; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/5697571/lykoistar10.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
#halosimple .ooc {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:italic; line-height:1.2em;}
#halosimple p {text-align:justify; line-height:1.5em; text-indent:30px;}
#halosimple .bottom {text-align:right; font-family: times new roman, helvetica, sans-serif;}
#halosimple .bottom p {line-height:1.5em; margin:0px;text-align:right; line-height:1.2em; }
#halosimple .name {font-family: 'Calligraffitti', arial, serif; font-size:32px; line-height:1.5em; }

</style>

--

The ghost of a smirk visited her lips as Myrika reminded her that she was not a scout anymore. Well, good, for that would have been a reason for the russet Triarii to loathe the other. She found it slightly aggravating that the other woman could joke about it so lightly, because it was a serious issue, apparently. The ghost manifested fully into a full smile as blue eyed female expressed desire to be there to see Halo deal with the losers. Myrika seemed a bit soft for her sake, but at least she had other qualities that could excuse her lack of natural aggression.

”Maybe you wouldn’t, then,” Halo said, distrusting that Myrika would find her crude and violent nature very pleasant when she dealt with intruders. Halo had calmed down since her earlier years—in some ways, at least, though she was probably one of the more hostile Inferni members out there. Arms crossed beneath the crimson chaos star branded into her flesh, shrugging at the mentioning of war. It was on the border of sad that she knew so little about what was going on beyond the borders of her home. But she cared only about Inferni and a few of those that shared that home. And, perhaps, the memory of one individual that no doubt was far beyond the sea and forever beyond her reach.

”Checked out a few pack borders that weren’t there last time I took a lengthy trip. I prefer staying in Inferni, I guess. the world could burn as long as it didn’t reach into the clan’s lands. She agreed with the other Infernian. As long as they all stayed away from Inferni, it didn’t matter. But why couldn’t she be content with that? Why couldn’t she be happy? ”They usually don’t,” she added though, a small, toothy grimace accompanying her slimming eyes.

Your faith walks on broken glass

Halo Lykoi

[/html]

Messages In This Thread