i took a bullet and i looked inside
[html]

!@#$%Although he remained reclined on his back, his eyes followed her as she stood and stretched. Already lithe and feminine, she appeared even taller as she did this. While she seemed distracted, he allowed himself to gaze freely at the curves of her body, the way that her fur glistened in the moonlight, and how her muscles moved beneath her coat. Once he was satisfied, his red eyes turned ever so subtly back to the stars above. Admittedly, he did enjoy looking at the ladies (especially pretty ones), but he rarely made this obvious. He didn't want them to think they had any control over him, because they didn't. Sex was just something nice that he wouldn't ever refuse if it was tossed his way.

!@#$%His ears flicked softly as she began speaking again. He found himself nodding in agreement frequently (which was somewhat surprising), as her words closely echoed thoughts he had had in the past. He understood that others looked for that something extra to make everything significant and meaningful, but he'd have none of it. As her voice rose towards the end of it he became somewhat alarmed, although other than slightly widening his eyes he did nothing. In fact, he remained perfectly still. It was unusual for someone to do that in conversation, and he wasn't sure exactly what it meant. Her facial expression and snicker gave it away, though, and her voice returned to normal. As it did, his tail began to idly flick once more and he quirked a brow.
!@#$%"I suppose in my case, I'd just rather see things as they are, even if they're not so pleasant." In short, he didn't want to live with his head up his own ass. Maybe falling into the comfort of a beautiful delusion would make him happier overall, but he couldn't deny his own logic. It was impossible to ignore. If anything, he had his drugs to help him escape reality once in awhile--that would need to be enough. That and a few other simple, cheap pleasures. In some ways, this conversation was shaping up to be rather delightful--and he wasn't afraid to run with it. It was somewhat remarkable to hear anybody else iterate his own beliefs and theories. "I'm Anselm," he said, as in one fluid motion he stood up so that they could be on the same level for introductions. Perhaps she wanted to go for a walk?
[/html]

Messages In This Thread